Faqs (FAQs) About Overseas Individual Tax Matters 1. I’m a U.S. resident living and working outside the united states of america for all years. Do we nevertheless have to register a U.S. taxation return? Yes, you live if you are a U.S. citizen or a resident alien living outside the United States, your worldwide income